What are the benefits of membership?
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile page. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your unique skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities targeted specifically to your needs, through in-person meetings and webinars.
- Members receive discounted registration to CREW Network events.
- Identifying employment opportunities: visit our Career Center to post or browse industry-specific positions, upload your bio/CV and apply for positions.
- The CREW Network website has an online discussion platform that connect you with other like-minded members looking to exchange information.
How do I apply?
- Request two letters of reference from clients or colleagues/employers. Reference letter template »
- Make sure your bio/CV is up to date or you can provide the link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Complete the online application form with your contact information and reasons for interest in CREW UK.
- You will be required to upload the files mentioned in steps 1 & 2
- You will be required to pay a $25 USD application fee
You will receive a confirmation once the application has been submitted and notified of your membership status within 30 days of application. Once approved, you will be billed for annual membership dues ($210 USD for full year, $120 USD after 1 July). Memberships are on a calendar year term; all terms expire 31 December.
How can I get more information about upcoming events?
CREW UK maintains a nonmember contact list so we can keep industry professionals informed of upcoming events, promotions or opportunities.
If you would like to be added to our contact list, please complete the form below to grant us permission.
Stay Connected »
There are many CRE organisations, why CREW?
CREW is the only organisation that encompasses the full scope of commercial real estate disciplines, where you could see a project through from the beginning to the closing, all with fellow members. CREW UK members are brokers, lenders, title/escrow, appraisers, attorneys, architects, and everything in-between.
CREW's membership dues are comparatively lower than similar professional organisations and CREW provides you with a connection to other qualified commercial real estate professionals who are dedicated to helping each other succeed.
CREW is the only association focused on influencing the CRE industry by advancing the achievements of women. Be part of the change in your industry. Join CREW UK »