A mentorship programme for real estate professionals
Mentoring is a cornerstone for advancement in any industry. It is especially valuable in commercial real estate, which relies heavily on business networking and leveraging relationships for connections. Professionals who take part in mentoring have an advantage. The lessons learned enable them to build on the shared experiences of others to avoid the same obstacles and advance in their careers more quickly.
According to a recent study published in Harvard Business Review, the supply-demand imbalance is severe. While more than 75% of professional men and women want to have a mentor, only 37% have one.
In collaboration with Ladies in Real Estate (LiRE), CREW UK Connects Mentorship Programme launched in June 2020 as a 6 month pilot with 30 mentors providing 360 hours of mentoring opportunities to 60 mentees. With the success of the pilot, CREW UK is providing a follow-up opportunity for professionals in real estate to continue connecting with and learning from senior executives who are leaders sought after for their expertise, stature, and influence in the global real estate industry.
CREW UK Connects Mentorship Programme Launch II is a six-month programme
(18 January – 18 June 2021) that will:
- Continue building connections and supportive networks through mentors and CREW UK members
- Have access to pre-launch and post-launch networking events and monthly mentoring sessions with senior real estate executives
- Gain insights and guidance that is highly relevant for personal and career development
- Provide members with priority access to the pre-launch programme registration and mentor bookings
In collaboration with Ladies in Real Estate (LiRE), CREW UK is initiating Launch II of the CREW UK Connects Mentorship Programme. Below are important dates for programme participants:
- 9 November: Member Interest Registration opens for mentees
- 23 November: Non-member Interest Registration opens for mentees
- 14 December: Mentor bookings available for members
- 13 January: Virtual launch event
- 18 January: Mentor bookings available for all mentees
Pre-launch planning sessions will be hosted for mentors and mentees. Please stay tuned for meeting dates!
If you are interested in participating as a mentee, please contact
Michelle Cooper, CRE Programme Consultant,
and Kelli Williams, Associate Director, Gardiner & Theobald.
Confirmed CREW UK mentors with more to be announced:
Interested in CREW UK membership? Apply now to join our global network.